Can I offer the Gluten-free foods service (GFFS) to the residents of a care home?

No. Unfortunately, being resident in a care home is one of the few exclusion criteria for the GFFS. You should direct the enquiry to the patient's GP or dietitian, and it's worth checking that both the supply function and the annual health check will be covered by whoever takes responsibility for managing the patient's condition.