Public Health/EHC: Where do I send the EHC claim form to?

You can send the form via post to:

CP Claims

NHS National Services Scotland

Practitioner Services

Gyle Square

1 South Gyle Crescent


EH12 9EB

Alternatively you can scan and email it to Please remember the form must be signed by hand to pass for payment, unfortunately typed signatures are not accepted.