When doing a requisition of a CD from another pharmacy where do you access the form to do that? Also, what needs to be sent to you for information (what do you submit)?

The CDRF form for inter-pharmacy transfer can be found on the NHS NSS website under Practitioner>Pharmacy>Prescriptions. You can also click on this direct link to take you to the document, which helpfully describes the process you should follow from start to finish, including submission of a CD34 to NSS.